Terms and Conditions
Here you will find our terms & conditions for Babbacombe Guest House. Please read them carefully as they are important.
All bookings are accepted on the basis that these terms and conditions have been read and agreed.
Please note we are unable to accommodate children, group bookings, hen & stag parties and attendees to the Young Farmers Conference.
- At the time of booking we require a minimum of the value of one nights stay per room as a deposit which is non refundable.
- All accounts to be settled on arrival by, cash, credit or debit card.
- Smoking anywhere inside Babbacombe Guest House is against the law. Any person choosing to ignore this will be automatically charged £100.00 in order to deep clean the room and be asked to leave immediately and forfeit their stay.
- The proprietors reserve the right to refuse entry, or ask any person to leave immediately, especially if causing disruption to other guests, or behaving in such a way that a breach of the peace or safety issues are likely. No refunds will be given for any stay cut short in these circumstances.
- Guests that leave early will be charged in full for the remaining nights
- We accept no liability for injury to persons, damage or loss of your property whilst staying at Babbacombe Guest House.
- No unregistered persons allowed in the accommodation without the prior permission of the proprietors.
Check In and Check Out
- Rooms are available from 4.00pm to 7.00pm on the day of arrival. If you are delayed and will not make your agreed check-in time, please telephone (01803 328071) to advise of new arrival time.
- Earlier or late check-in may be available by prior arrangement. If you arrive earlier or later without prior arrangement there is no guarantee that you will be able to access your room.
- Rooms to be vacated by 10.00 on day of departure.
We are happy to store your luggage, please ask.
- Parking is not included in the tariff but we offer complimentary parking on our car park (up to 6 cars on a first come first served basis).
There is local free 'on street' parking around the guest house, alternatively there is a pay and display car park - Princes Street car park (please remember to clearly display your car parking ticket should you park here).
- We understand that accidents can happen, please notify us if something is broken or damaged.
- We reserve the right to charge for any damages, accidental or otherwise caused, and make a compensation charge for any interruption to the business of Babbacombe Guest House. In this event the credit or debit card used at the time of booking will be charged without prior consent being required for the costs incurred unless alternative payment is made prior to departure.
- Please be advised that for the comfort of our guests, waterproof mattress protectors are not fitted to beds unless requested. We reserve the right to charge for damage caused to beds through negligence or known medical conditions, unless all reasonable steps have been taken.
All deposits are non refundable (except where we cannot provide accommodation due to circumstances beyond our control).
Whilst every attempt will be made to re-let the accommodation, in the event of a cancellation or curtailment, Babbacombe Guest House reserves the right to charge:
- 100% of the balance due if cancelled or amended within 14 days of the arrival date.
Cancellations or amendments outside 14 days incur no charges to balances due.
- In the event of a 'no-show' the full amount due will be charged.
- No reduction is made for fewer guests staying, temporary absence, meals not taken, or early departure.
- We strongly recommend you take out Holiday Insurance cover in case of unforeseen circumstances affecting your booking.
If you have booked with an online accommodation provider the advertised cancellation terms apply.
If you have any further questions regarding our terms & conditions please contact us .
- Discounts available only when booked by phone.
- Not available for Bank Holiday, Christmas and New Year nights.
- Please note only one offer of 5% discount per booking.